CURRICULUM – EIS
(i) Introduction to Enterprise Business Processes, Benefits, Risks and Controls.
(ii) Diagrammatic representation of business processes using a flowchart.
(iii) Risks and Controls for specific business processes: Procure to Pay(P2P), Order to Cash, Inventory Cycle, Hire to Retire, Supply Chain Management, Fixed as Sets etc.
(iv) Applicable regulatory and compliance requirements including computer-related offenses, privacy, cyber-crime, sensitive personal data information of the Information Technology Act, 2000.
(i) Integrated(ERP) and non-integrated systems with related risks and control.
(ii) Business Processes modules and their integration with financial and Accounting systems.
(iii) Reporting Systems and MIS, Data Analytics and Business Intelligence.
(iv) Business Reporting and fundamentals of XBRL (eXtensible Business Reporting Language).
(v) Applicable Regulatory and compliance requirements.
(i) Components of Automated Information systems: Application Systems, Data-Base, Network and Operating System with related risks and controls.
(ii) Mapping of organization structure with segregation of duties in information systems.
(i) Components and Architecture of E-Commerce and M-Commerce with related risks and controls.
(ii) Business process flow with its related risks and controls.
(iii) Applicable regulatory and Compliance requirements.
(iv) Emerging Technologies with its related risks and controls.
(i) Components and Architecture of CBS and related risks and controls.
(ii) Core modules of banking and business process flow and its related risks and controls.
(iii) Reporting systems and MIS, Data Analytics and Business intelligence.
(iv) Applicable Regulatory and compliance requirements.
CURRICULUM – SM
- Business Policy
- Meaning and Nature of Strategic management
- Business Strategy
- Strategic Levels in Organizations
- Strategic Management in Government and Not-for-profit Organization
- Competitive Landscape
- Strategic Analysis
- Industry and Competitive Analysis
- Core Competence
- Competitive Advantage
- Internal and External Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Intent – Vision, Mission and Objectives
- Strategy Formulation
- Concepts and Nature of Corporate Strategy
- Strategic Alternatives at Corporate Level
- Business Combinations – Merger and Acquisition
- Strategic Alliances
- Competitive Strategies at Business Level
- Michael Porter’s Generic Strategies
- Best-Cost Provider Strategy
- Marketing Strategy
- Financial Strategy
- Operations Strategy
- Human Resource Strategy
- Research and Development
- Organization Structure
- Strategic Business Unit
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategy Supportive Culture
- Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship
- Strategy Implementation
- Strategic Change
- Strategic Control
- Strategy Audit
- Business Process Reengineering